1. The GNU Tools are based on the FSF GNU sources (Binutils, GCC) & Newlib library sources. All of these are released under free software licenses (see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.en.html for full details) and can be used for developing commercial applications with no royalties attached.
2. If you use the CyberTHOR Studios GNU Tools to develop your application, you should NOT have to release the source code of your application.
3. The GNUSH/H8/M16CM32C/RX/RL78/ARM installers are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. The GNUSH/H8/M16CM32C/RX/RL78/ARM installers, FAQs, Migration Guides, User manual are intellectual property of CyberTHOR Studios. You may download and use the tools and information available on this web site.
5. All CyberTHOR Studios GNU toolchains can be freely re-distributed by third parties provided that all end users are directed to gcc-renesas.com to register for free prior to use. Windows installers enforce this by requesting an activation code during installation. Users automatically receive their individual activation code during free registration. Please help us continue to provide this service by ensuring all users register at gcc-renesas.com. Thank you!
Registration is free, quick and easy and only required once on https://gcc-renesas.com. Once registered, this code can be retrieved from user’s Dashboard page and should also be sent to you by e-mail.
6. We shall never share your data outside our working group, project management and sponsors. The only emails you will receive as a result of registering will be from us or sponsors in connection with our products. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by writing at email@example.com.